Best quality prebuilt Gaming PCs for Australian gamers
Shop for best prebuilt Gaming PC in Australia from our broad range of cheap, mid-range and extreme performance desktop computer models. These PCs have been designed with optimal balance between price, performance, aesthetics and quality!
Read more about prebuilt PCs and some FAQs
- CPU — Speed is your friend with a gaming PC. Choose a system with a faster CPU, even if that means sacrificing core count.
- RAM — For optimal performance and multitasking, aim for at least 16GB of RAM. However, having 32GB will “future-proof” your PC.
- Graphics card — As a gamer, you know that a high-quality graphics card can make all the difference for a gaming PC. You may need to push your budget if you’re looking for the latest and greatest models.
- SSD — NVMe is faster than SATA, but both will be far better than an HDD when it comes to storing and loading all your games, files and more.
- Connectivity — Make sure your chosen PC has display outputs to match or exceed your monitor, as well as enough ports for all your peripherals.